Regular (12 fl oz)
*For steaming and frothing, please use at home appliances.
- Matcha powder: 2 tsp
- Hot Water: 3 fl oz
- Milk: 9 fl oz
- Whip Cream: as needed
- Option: Kinako Powder: ½ tbsp
Directions1. Pour 3 fl oz hot water into a stainless steel cup.
2. Add 2 tsp of Matcha Powder.
3. Pour green tea into a serving cup, making sure to include froth.
4. Warm up 9 fl oz milk. *Option: Mix (recommended to mix with proper *Teaware) in ½ tbsp of Kinako Powder (roasted soybean flour) to the warmed up milk.
5. Pour milk over green tea.
6. Top it off with some whipped cream as an option.
*Teaware can be purchased from HERE
Shiki Matcha (Product Code #05448）