Ingredients ForMatcha Cream Puff
1 cup Butter (regular butter)
1 cup Boiling water
1 cup All purpose flour
4 Eggs, unbeaten
Custard Cream filling (Ingredients and Directions Below)
ShuhariMatcha Green Tea Powder
1. Preheat oven to 425 F degrees. Combine butter and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
2. Add flour and salt, all at once; stir vigorously until ball forms in center of pan. Add eggs, one at a time; beat well after each addition. Mixture should be very stiff.
3. Drop spoonfuls onto a buttered cookie sheet. Bake until free from beads of moisture.
Ingredients For Custard Cream Filling
8 oz whipping cream
1 package (approx. 3 1/2 oz) instant pudding mix
1 1/3 cups milk
1 1/2 or 2 tsp Matcha Powder
1. Whip the cream until stiff: set aside. Beat the pudding mix and milk together for 2 min. Fold into the whipping cream.
2. Small dessert size: Bake at 375 F degrees for 30 min. Then, change to 350 F degrees for 10 min.
3. Cool, split and fill cooled pugs with filling. Shells may be filled with softened ice cream, sweetened whipped cream or cream puff filling.
4. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and Matcha powder.