1 Tbsp (5g) Matcha Green Tea Powder
1 1/2 envelope of unflavored gelatin
5 Tbsp water
1 cup milk
1.5 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup sugar
For Red Bean Topping
5 Tbsp sweetened red bean paste
whipped cream for garnish
For the Matcha Sauce
1 Tbsp (5g) ShuhariMatcha Green Tea Powder
3 Tbsp lukewarm water
1.5 Tbsp sugar
1. Mix Matcha sauce ingredients together and cool in refrigerator.
2. Disperse the gelatin in water. Let stand 10 minutes until softened.
3. Whisk half of the heavy cream to a stiff peak.
4. Heat milk, sugar and remainder of the heavy cream over medium heat in saucepan, whisking constantly.
5. Add the Matcha powder very gradually, pouring it through a strainer.