Regular (12 fl oz)
- Tea Powder: Fukamushi 1 tbsp (7 g)
- Hot Water: 12 fl oz
Directions1. Pour 12 fl oz of hot water from a kettle into a teapot to warm the teapot.
2. Now pour that 12 fl oz of hot water from the teapot into a glass measuring cup (this allows to slightly lower the temperature of the hot water).
3. Add 1 tbsp of Sen-cha, Fukamushi into the empty teapot that has been warmed (this warmth opens up the tea leaves).
4. Wait for 1 min 30 seconds.
5. Pour hot water that is in the glass measuring cup back into the teapot.
6. Slowly pour tea from the teapot into a serving cup.
7. Check for color & aroma. Swish as needed.
8. If you are pouring tea into 2-3 cups, pour a little at a time into each cup by alternating.
9. This will equalize the strength of tea in each cup.
Re-Q Sen-cha Fukamushi Green Tea（Product Code #08102)