Regular (16 fl oz)
- Matcha Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Water: 2 fl oz
- Soda: 10 fl oz
- Sugar: 2 tsp
- Mint Leaves
- Squeezed Lemon: 2 tsp
- Lime slice
Directions1. Put some ice in a shaker.
2. Squeeze 2 tsp of lemon juice from a fresh lemon. Set aside.
3. Place some mint leaves and lime slices in a glass. Crush them with a muddler.
4. Add 2 fl oz water, 1/2 tsp Matcha Powder, 2 tsp sugar, and 2 tsp lemon juice to the shaker with ice.
5. Shake well.
6. Add crushed ice and 10 fl oz soda to the glass with crushed mint leaves and lime slices.
7. Pour #4 into the glass.
8. Garnish with mint leaves and a lime slice.
Shiki Matcha (Product Code #05448）DOWNLOAD RECIPE CARD